This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Clobetasol reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a very strong (super-high-potency) corticosteroid.
COMPOSTION: CLOBEATASOL PROPIONATE 0.05 % W/W
- Class: topical synthetic corticosteroid.
- Properties: anti-inflammatory, anti-pruritic ,vasoconstrictive.
- Antipruritics, (anti-itch drugs) are medications that inhibit the itching often associated with sunburns, allergic reactions, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, fungal infections, insects bites and stings.
- itching, dryness & redness
- Crusting (A crust, or a scab, is created when dried blood forms over a scratched and irritated skin lesion.)
- discomfort of various scalp and skin conditions
- plaque psoriasis
- Eczema(Atopic dermatitis)
- Contact dermatitis
- herpes labialis