COMPOSTION: KETOCONAZOLE 200MG
- Class: imidazole fungicidal agent.
- Broad spectrum of activity against many fungal species and good absorption.
- Used for treatment of superficial and systemic fungal infection.
- Not indicated in the treatment of fungal meningitis because it does not penetrate the cerebrospinal fluid.
- Blastomycosis (Gilchrist’s disease)
- Candidiasis (thrush, oral thrush)
- Coccidioidomycosis (Valley fever, San Joaquin Valley fever)
- Histoplasmosis (Darling’s disease)
- Chromomycosis (chromoblastomycosis)
- Paracoccidioidomycosis (South American blastomycosis, Lutz-Splendore-Almeida disease)